Community Wellness Partners Announces New Chief Financial Officer
Roxanne Cotter has been promoted to Chief Financial Officer. Her primary responsibilities include directing and coordinating finance activities, such as general accounting, resident business services, financial and statistical reporting for Community Wellness Partners’ affiliate organizations.
Cotter joined LutheranCare® in October 1997, and most recently held the position of Controller for the LutheranCare® Charitable Network and was responsible for the direction and oversight of the financial administration of the organization. She earned her bachelor’s degree in Finance from SUNY Polytechnic Institute.
- Community Wellness Partners Announces New Chief Financial Officer
- Community Wellness Partners Announces Promotion of Senior Management Official
- Community Wellness Partners Welcomes New Physicians to Medical Team
- Work Starts on Redevelopment of nearly $29 million New Hartford Senior-housing Complex
- Community Wellness Partners Celebrates 50-Year History of Presbyterian Home of Central New York Community Involvement
LUTHERAN HOME AWARDED $500,000 GRANT TO HELP SUPPORT CAREGIVERS OF MEMORY-IMPAIRED LOVED ONES IN RURAL AREAS
The Lutheran Home of Central New York, an affiliate of Community Wellness Partners, has been awarded $500,000 from the New York State Department of Health.
Presbyterian Homes & Services hosted its 38th annual employee recognition dinner at Vernon Downs Hotel and Casino.
Distinguished Award Given to Only 1 of 8 in the Country