Community Wellness Partners Announces Promotion of Senior Management Official
Michelle Synakowski has been promoted to Vice President of Health Services. She will be responsible for the overall delivery of quality health and wellness services throughout all level of care at Community Wellness Partners.
Synakowski began her career at Community Wellness Partners in July 2017. She previously held the position of Director of Quality Systems and Corporate Compliance, and was responsible for leading initiatives to ensure quality care and services for residents.
She earned her bachelor’s degree in Health Services Management from SUNY Polytechnic Institute and holds licenses for Nursing Home Administrator and Registered Nurse, as well as certifications for Geriatric Scholar, Resident Assessment Coordinator, Nurse Executive and Master Teacher.
- SUMMER LOVE - It's Never Too Late to Date
- Community Wellness Partners Announces New Chief Financial Officer
- Community Wellness Partners Announces Promotion of Senior Management Official
- Community Wellness Partners Welcomes New Physicians to Medical Team
- Work Starts on Redevelopment of nearly $29 million New Hartford Senior-housing Complex
LUTHERAN HOME AWARDED $500,000 GRANT TO HELP SUPPORT CAREGIVERS OF MEMORY-IMPAIRED LOVED ONES IN RURAL AREAS
The Lutheran Home of Central New York, an affiliate of Community Wellness Partners, has been awarded $500,000 from the New York State Department of Health.
Presbyterian Homes & Services hosted its 38th annual employee recognition dinner at Vernon Downs Hotel and Casino.
Distinguished Award Given to Only 1 of 8 in the Country