Discover your community and volunteer at LutheranCare®. Volunteers are the very heart of LutheranCare®, enriching the lives of our residents on a daily basis.
Volunteers play a major role in a variety of events and activities throughout our community year round. As a volunteer, you can:
- Assist with therapeutic recreation programs
- Help with entertainment, including birthday and anniversary parties, bingo and other social events, like the annual Ice Cream Social
- Transport our residents to activities and outings both on and off-campus
- Visit with or read to our residents
- Staff, manage and stock the Corner Store
- Compile mailings, perform computer entry and other clerical duties
- Brighten the holidays for our residents
- And much, much more...
We can help you or someone you love create life-changing possibilities.
To learn how you can help create life-changing possibilities, call Karen Ostinett at
315.235.7104, or email email@example.com.