Make a difference every day of the year at the Presbyterian Home campus. Our volunteers play a critical role in helping older adults create pathways to health and wellness.
As a volunteer, you can:
- Transport wheelchair residents into our buildings
- Accompany residents and staff on shopping trips, dinner trips and other off campus activities
- Help staff with activities such as teas, manicures, bingo, social hour, and more
- Provide clerical and office support
- Visit with residents
- Be a cashier in one of our dining rooms or gift shops
- Be trained to operate our vehicles and transport residents to and from appointments
- Deliver meals to our residents
Volunteer and make friends for life!
To learn how you can help create life-changing possibilities,
call Deborah Evans at 315.272.2266